as salam alaikum honeys and bunnies, in shaa Allah you are well.
I am a qualified culinary nutritionist, that is studying aromatherapy and yoga.
This blog offers solutions that can help various diseases to get us all back in balance in shaa Allah.
What’s good for hair is often good for skin. Lately I have noticed that my hair isn’t as thick as it used to be, in my case it’s menopause but there are loads of reason why hair gets thinner.
Hormones can wreak havoc with your love life and health and have a knock on effect to so many things when we are not eating right.
There are so many reason for hair thinning in both men and women but hormones are certainly up there as one of the top ten reasons
Other reason for hair loss are
- Physical Stress, this could be an accident, the flu, moving housing, over training.
- Lack of protein, if you are not getting enough protein , your body sees the hair as superfluous, which is exactly what it is and redirect protein wears its needed like bones.
- Pregnancy, once again amazing roller coaster ride of hormonal changes.
- Too much vitamin A, we will go into that later in shaa Allah.
- Hereditary, where there is a history of early age hair loss but some of this is due to the inherited eating patterns, so we can challenge this.
- Male Baldness, like hereditary can be combated by changing the way we eat .
- Emotional Stress, a breakdown in the family, a divorce, troublesome teens, caring for elderly relatives, all these thing place an mental emotional stress on the body.
- Bad diet, in out attempt to loose weight some of us eat thinking calories first, health second .We loose out on essential fatty acid that are vital for strong hair follicles and the roots.
- Hypothyroidism, this is a small gland in the neck which secretes hormones essential for bone , skin and nail growth. The simple yoga position of slowly lowering the chin to the chest and raising it again several times will stimulate the thyroid gland.
Nutrition is a great starting place after pray and many of our ills would be resolved from correct eating.
I am being a bit naughty right now and tempting you with a solution , however,
I am a bit busy right now so will post the recipe later on today in shaa Allah