I was taught this recipe years ago by an Egyptian brother before Allah guided me to Islam, he was a gentle man maashallah like many of the Egyptian men I have the pleasure to know.
3-7 dates depending on their size and your size
3-7 cloves garlic
30ml – ½ cup milk, whatever milk you use
½ – 1 tsp dry cinnamon, turmeric/haldi and pinch of black pepper
10ml- Olive oil for cooking
- Place oil in small pan and medium heat
- Add washed stoned and chopped dates
- Add chopped garlic inspired by my Egyptian brother Castillo
- Added spices cinnamon, haldi and pepper, stir
- Break eggs into pan or cup
- Add milk and stir into eggs
- Stir every 3o seconds or so to get scrambled effect
Eat with salad like cucumber to balance out heat of dates , do not eat olive they will make you thirsty.
then add milk and eggs