I have been in so much pain these winter months and we are still not out of the woods, my neighbor suggested that I have bath in the morning rather than at night, to relax my muscles and thus set me up for the rest of the day’s activities
Today is the 2nd time I’m trying this and this time, advice by my mother ,who is a qualified aromatherapist, I took my oil in the bath room ; camphor, eucalyptus, frankincense and black pepper, ginger and lavender.
Oils dropped into hot bath water and left for 30 minutes to let the bath water cool and warm the actual metal enamel of the bath and let the oils infuse the air.
I then thought I should get the plants of the window a bit of water
I pondered and reflected, parsley and chives, such tough plants maashallah, I don’t water them regularly, they’re out in the sometimes freezing weather and still they’re vibrant and green
Parsley, I ponder, maybe there is something in parsley that will toughen me up to this cold British weather because my body is telling me that something is wrong the pain I am in is not helps by flax seed oil, which I take regularly
Without thinking it got some fresh parsley out of the fridge and chopped with scissor into my already blended smoothie full of anti- inflammatory but missing on vital ingredient parley
Ant inflammatory winter smoothie
• 1 large ripe, banana
• 2 slices of fresh pineapple including kore
• 3 tsp powdered cinnamon
• 2 level spoon spiralina
• 4-5cme piece fresh ginger
• 4-5cm piece of fresh haldi turmeric curcumin
• 21 stems of fresh parsley
• Blender topped up with coconut water
The banana, pineapple and cinnamon give it a sweetness that balances the green taste and it’s actually quite nice
Inshallah I will do this every time I make a smoothie, especially after reading the health benefits fresh parsley contain, alhmdulilah praise the creator.
Parsley is rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A. This means parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too. It helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function.
HEALTH BENFITS FROM CARE2.COM
Parsley is a pretty little Mediterranean herb that lends a sprinkling of color to your plate. But let’s not think of it as just a garnish—after all, parsley has been around for more than 2000 years, and boasts some time-tested benefits that you should know about.
• Parsley is rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A. This means parsley keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system, too.
• It helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function. However, the herb contains oxalates, which can cause problems for those with existing kidney and gall bladder problems.
• Regular use of parsley can help control your blood pressure. The folic acid in this herb is like a tonic for your heart.
• Parsley essential oil, when massaged into the scalp, may reduce hair loss.
• Use parsley daily, and you’ll feel relief from joint pain. That’s because the herb has anti-inflammatory properties.
• Parsley tea relaxes stiff muscles and encourages digestion.
• Studies indicate that parsley—especially its essential oil—may have a role in inhibiting cancerous tumors. In fact, scientists have billed it a ‘chemoprotective’ food.