Oh how we love our fried chicken and boy is it cheap these days!Not even worth cooking dinner for some lazy mums and dads.Know I know some parents work hard, one or two jobs these people have an excuse but the lazy cows who are on welfare and benefits , who do nothing to do all day except watch Turkish soap operas, need a good kick up their kentucky fried chicken arses. They feed their children Chicken Cottage nearly ewveryday with no fruit or vegetables in their diet.
Chicken is Quran and Sunnah food because Allah mentioned fowl(birds) in Quran in Surat Al Waqia(the event)chapter 56, verse21″And the flesh of fowl such as they desire.”
However this is not a carte blanche to eat halal fried chicken every day.Halal is not the only criteria for what we should eat, our food should alos be “tayyib” meaning pure , wholesome, complimentary.
Is fried food, of any sort, complimentary to the body Allah gave us to maintain? No, of course its not! Anything fried is consider junk food and its has to be labelled this way because if we called it “food that we should eat on special occassions”, certain people are so ignorant that they think their social status would then be seen as higher by eating special occassion food every day…stupidness! To eat a food that is actually harming your body , every day is like asking for a heart attack, a stroke or diabetes.
There is a web site called Health Ranger, he has some good stuff, some stuff that promotes his products and some stuff that is just outrageous and sensational that you have to cross reference, like earlier this year he was warning of food shortages or supermarkets close to people on welfare, which didnt happen or he was saying there would be riots because of this, which didn’t happen, however if you can get through the hype, some of his stuff is useful and good, like the following :-
Fried food can damage the body and brain in the short term and long term.
Fried foods clog arteries and lead to strokes and Alzeimer’s.
• Clogged veins and arteries cause heart attacks and aneurysms.
• Canola oil is one of the top 3 GMO products (genetically modified to contain pesticides) in U.S. and is used by almost all restaurants and for nearly all fried products you find in stores.
• Canola oil (rapeseed oil) is synthetic and deprives cells of oxygen, causing emphysema and respiratory distress, eventually leading to cancer.
• Soy and soy by-products are almost all GMO.
• Corn oil and corn by-products (breading on almost everything) are also GMO and contain pesticide (http://breathing.com/articles/canola-oil.htm).
• Most fried foods contain MSG (toxic salts) to enhance “dead food” flavor
• Taking antacids makes things worse – prevents natural enzyme production by the body. It also adds bad calcium which is armor (protection) for parasites/infection.
• Most meats are from animals, fowl and “farm raised” fish that are loaded with hormones and antibiotics.
• Fried means inflammatory foods which create problems with joints.
• Arterial plaque increases blood pressure.
• Potatoes and most bread (buns/pizza crust/pitas/tortillas, etc.) soak up the canola oil and turn to sugar in the stomach.
• Modified, processed and fried foods don’t break down in body properly; remaining in kidneys, liver, intestines, prostate and colon for extended periods of time, if not forever.
• Gluten (mutant food glue): Used for pizza crust, fried seafood, pre-prepped Chinese, corn dogs, crackers, pastries, cakes, and the list is a mile long.
• Sugar and carbs feed infection; makes you want more of the same; feeding the vicious cycle.
• Empty calories are totally void of nutrients, so the body keeps searching for anything of nutritional value. Feeling “full” wears off sooner.
Eating fried chicken and pan pizza bread is like drinking oil straight from the vat
Basically, fried food breading soaks up nearly every drop of the canola oil, so eating fried chicken and pan pizza is like drinking oil straight from the vat. This increases your low-density or “bad” cholesterol. The inner portion of your arteries is meant to be smooth and unrestricted, but the buildup from these saturated fats, cholesterol and trans fats can cause hard deposits (plaque) to form. Then, like a clog in a drain, your blood flow can become completely blocked and result in a heart attack or stroke, especially if a piece of the plaque breaks away.
Also, the closer your fat is to your heart, the more the heart is strained. It’s worse for men because the belly is closer to the heart than the hips and thighs, where women are more prone to keep the fried foods “stored.” That is one reason women have a longer life span than men on average (http://www.pureandhealthy.com/blog/2010/09/t…).
The great news is that you can unclog your arteries without surgery or drugs. If you’ve been binging on fried foods, you need to detoxify your blood and refortify organs. Take plenty of organic B vitamins, and check into dandelion root and milk thistle. Periodic detoxification is like changing the oil in your car; it must be done (http://www.mindfuleats.com/mindfuleats/2009/…).