Salmon With Spicy Sauce
You can prepare this now for later
Serves 2 Persons
This garlic ginger salmon recipe is a great example of how Asian flavors really enhance this fish. this is a quick healthy recipe that’s good for your heart
Makes 2 Servings
- salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger (I’m cheating using paste from jar)
- 2 cloves crushed garlic ( I’m cheating using paste from jar)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 green chilli chopped or 1 /2 tsp hot chili sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil or 1 tea spoon of dry(optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 tea spoon vegetable oil
- Add all the ingredients, except the salmon and oil, into a small bowl, and mix to combine.
- Season both sides of the salmon with salt.
- put salmon in plastic box that has lid
- pour all marinade mixture(the herbs, soya sauce, rice vinegar etc over it)
- turn the salmon pieces over and leave in fridge over night or do it before you go to work or at least 30 minutes before you are ready to grill or fry on griddle pan.
- any leftover sauce in the box can be heated in a small pan , keep stirring till it thicken like runny honey and serve with meal,
- ideally I would eat this with cooked spinach or beetroot salad and avocado